JAWS and Outlook2010 -conversation view

michel.cormier@...

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if anyone has had any luck at using JAWS with Outlook using the conversation view.

I am trying to compare it with the native iOS 10 app where IOS will advise how many emails are in the conversation and then will only stay within the borders of that conversation.

Seems like when I turn this option on in Outlook, it does seem to advise me that there is more than one email, but not a total number is spoken.  When I open this conversation and arrow down, then it just moves right out of this list and JAWS does not give me any indication that this was done.

Any help or input on this subject would be appreciated.  I looked around the web on this but did not find any info at all.

Mike