Re: General issues with JAWS, is it just me?

jeffs email <jeffarmstrong1380@...>

I am using the latest version of Internet Explorer, v11 I believe. And, also, sometimes when I am tabbing through links, the JAWS gets stuck in a spot on the screen and it seems like the page only consists of this link unless I do those same moves like close and reopen JAWS or sometimes refresh the page. Since restarting JAWS fixes the problem most of the time that is what I do, sometimes JAWS restarts on its own and it fixes the problem as well. I keep thinking that there is something I could be setting differently or maybe I don't have something running in IE11 that should be there.BTW, it is not limited to just one web site. I first noticed this type of behavior when I would open a "pdf" file on the internet and somehow I figured out that tabbing away and back to the screen with the file on it would take it from a seemingly empty file to a readible one.

-----Original Message-----
From: anil adivishnu
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2016 2:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: General issues with JAWS, is it just me?

are you useing firefox? if yes the problem which you are explaneing is
rite it hapends firefox and jaws with some web sites use chrom if you
think that is a big problem but firefox is better chrom has more
problems thanks if this is helpfull plees respond to my answer thanks
ones agane.

On 9/27/16, Robert Logue <bobcat11@shaw.ca> wrote:
I have the same issue. I'm using the Jaws beta. and latest Firefox.
Quite frustrating. Sometimes the Jawsvirtual cursor is off and won't
turn on either.

Bob

On 9/22/2016 4:00 PM, jeff armstrong wrote:
Hello; When I am on a web page, in this case, my cable providers
billing page, if I need to “alt-tab” away from the page when I
“alt-tab back to it it seems blank. If I refresh the page it
sometimes solves this or sometimes I close and restart Jaws 17 and I
am in windows 10. Any ideas?
Jeff Armstrong

NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure or forwarding of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank You.