Re: General issues with JAWS, is it just me?

Robert Logue

I have the same issue. I'm using the Jaws beta. and latest Firefox.  Quite frustrating.  Sometimes the Jawsvirtual cursor is off and won't turn on either.

Bob

On 9/22/2016 4:00 PM, jeff armstrong wrote:
Hello; When I am on a web page, in this case, my cable providers billing page, if I need to “alt-tab” away from the page when I “alt-tab back to it it seems blank.  If I refresh the page it sometimes solves this or sometimes I close and restart Jaws 17 and I am in windows 10.  Any ideas?
Jeff Armstrong