needing suggestions

Sugar <sugarsyl71@...>

ok, I know this product is very old, but was and still is handy for me.
I have "The Parrot-voice mate"
and I have been authorized to pick and choose something to replace this and not have to payf or it..smile
I am not all that familiar with other tech. items that helps record, address...or similar things as the voice mate
I was asked to research for something I can use, so does anyone have any suggestions?
I have heard of victor stream..., plex talk, booksensext,
any assistance would be appreciated, to help me out choose something.
thanks
sugar

'Real faith is not just receiving from God,
the things you want.
Real faith, is accepting from God the things He gives.'
~Be Blessed, Sugar