Re: Firefox49

Angel

Perhaps if you set it to true? You might have better luck?. I can't even access that screen. I could on my other computer. Can we revert to an earlier version from the web site?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mario" <mrb620@hotmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2016 8:02 PM
Subject: Re: Firefox49

my version of Firefox is at 49.0.1, and the
layers.offmainthreadcomposition.enabled is still available. it is set to
false but the JAWS cursor still cannot access FF's screens. I hope
someone figures out what to do to "free" the JAWS cursor.

NVDA also cannot review FF's screens. and I bet Window Eyes cannot either.