From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 11:51 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Problems With Searching For A Lost File On The Computer

Hello, everyone.

I am having a problem when trying to search for a lost file on my computer.

What I used to do was to go to my computer, and then the drive I thought the file was saved in.  I’d then hit control F, and the search would proceed.

I’d be notified when the search was completed, and I could then tab to get the results, usually telling me where the lost file was located.

I can’t seem to get this to work any longer.

I’m using Jaws 17 on a Windows 7 laptop here.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan