Re: Problems With Searching For A Lost File On The Computer

Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.

Wow. This is fantastic! Many thanks, Keith

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gudrun Brunot
Sent: Friday, September 23, 2016 5:23 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Problems With Searching For A Lost File On The Computer

Maybe this has been answered already, but

Control-escape will land you in a search box.

Type in your file name, and, without even hitting enter, you can start
arrowing down, and your file, if it exists, will be listed. Hit the
applications key and arrow up or down till you see "open file location," and
you will be able to move your file, if you like, to a more logical directory
for finding it again.

Gudrun