Re: new FireFox accessibility block

Mike Elledge <melledge@...>

Hi Anne--

This may not be what your friend encountered, but Firefox stopped supporting the local version of WAVE some time ago. There is a new local version available for Chrome: WAVE Evaluation Tool

By local I mean that the tool is added to your PC, so your code stays private, instead of being sent to the server at WebAIM.

Hope this helps.

Mike Elledge

On Friday, September 23, 2016 3:59 PM, "Anne.Naber@..." <Anne.Naber@...> wrote:

Hi-
I was wondering if anyone knew about some accessibility features being blocked in the new FireFox?  A colleague got a pop-up saying some accessibility features were being blocked or changed in the new version of FireFox, but it didn’t say what.  I haven’t looked into it at all yet, just curious if anyone knows about it already.
Thanks.
Anne