Re: Alarms

"Kevin Hourigan " <kevinthourigan@...>

Whoops, it was the windows key, and it acted as a toggle. I tried alt f 4,( I think)  and got a snooze button, hit  it, then was able to get the search edit  field, and told Cortana to turn it off. Let me know how you make out please.

Cheers Kevin.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: September 21, 2016 12:51 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Alarms

Are you kidding?  It's that easy?  If so, that's fabulous.  I'll check it out.  Thanks.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 9/21/2016 3:49 PM, Kevin Hourigan wrote:

Hello Maria,

I set the alarm, and when I touched the control button it went off.

Cheers Kevin.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: September 21, 2016 9:46 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Alarms

You can set alarms with cortana.  The problem I find is how to dismiss them when they come on.  JAWS won't read the dismiss button.  Perhaps narrator will, but I haven't explored that yet.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Love and compassion are necessities, not luxuries.
Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 9/21/2016 11:57 AM, Steve Cook wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a program I can install on my Windows computer that will allow me to set different alarms throughout the day?  Thanks in advance!

Steve Cook

Cataracts are among the leading causes of vision loss worldwide; they are usually treatable. Has an ophthalmologist diagnosed you or a loved one with cataracts? Do you need cataract surgery but can’t afford the cost? If you’re a SC resident and U.S. citizen not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance; and have cataracts in both eyes, we at the SC Commission for the Blind may be able to help. Give us a call at 888.335.5951 or find us online at www.sccb.state.sc.us

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.