From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Wednesday, September 21, 2016 2:01 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Alarms

I tried to dismiss an alarm with narrator, set by cortana, but still could not find the dismiss button.  I can set a reminder/alarm with Thunderbird, but only get a text reminder, not a sound alarm.  Honestly, my iPhone works beautifully for alarms.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 9/21/2016 12:46 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:

You can set alarms with cortana.  The problem I find is how to dismiss them when they come on.  JAWS won't read the dismiss button.  Perhaps narrator will, but I haven't explored that yet.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 9/21/2016 11:57 AM, Steve Cook wrote:

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a program I can install on my Windows computer that will allow me to set different alarms throughout the day?  Thanks in advance!

Steve Cook

Cataracts are among the leading causes of vision loss worldwide; they are usually treatable. Has an ophthalmologist diagnosed you or a loved one with cataracts? Do you need cataract surgery but can’t afford the cost? If you’re a SC resident and U.S. citizen not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance; and have cataracts in both eyes, we at the SC Commission for the Blind may be able to help. Give us a call at 888.335.5951 or find us online at www.sccb.state.sc.us