Alarms

Steve Cook <STCook@...>

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a program I can install on my Windows computer that will allow me to set different alarms throughout the day?  Thanks in advance!

Steve Cook

Cataracts are among the leading causes of vision loss worldwide; they are usually treatable. Has an ophthalmologist diagnosed you or a loved one with cataracts? Do you need cataract surgery but can’t afford the cost? If you’re a SC resident and U.S. citizen not covered by Medicare, Medicaid or other insurance; and have cataracts in both eyes, we at the SC Commission for the Blind may be able to help. Give us a call at 888.335.5951 or find us online at www.sccb.state.sc.us