Accessible DJ programs with Jaws?

Shane clark

Hello everyone,

So I was wondering, for those of you that DJ out there, what is a good program to use that's accessible with Jaws 17, and Windows 10? I'm looking for something preferably that's not going to be too difficult to set up and get going, considering I'm going to have to learn the program as well. Butt if need be, I'm willing to put in the time it takes to get used to things. Not sure if there's anything out there for free, if so if you want feel free to take this off list and email me directly. If not, looking for something that wouldn't break the bank too bad LOL.

Thanks so much in advance, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.