Sent: Monday, September 19, 2016 3:29 AM
Subject: How to see what I have running in background?

Hi,

I’ve just fired up my laptop, running W7 with JAWS 16.0.

This happens a lot; once first fired up, it runs sluggishly slow for the first 10-15 minutes or so. I’m going nuts right now trying to type this out!

So how can I see what is running in the background when this happens? I mean; to see if I’m catching an update or something like that? Or to see what other programs I have that are also running?

Thanks much!......Mike

Michael D. Ulrich

Just an ordinary average blind guy!

“Providing Insight for Blindness”

Florida Council of the Blind

Fundraising Committee Member

FCB 6th Annual Blind Fishing Tournament!

Saturday April 9, 2017!

Cape Coral Yacht Club; 5819 Driftwood Pkwy. Cape Coral, Fl. 33904

Home Phone: 239-540-7431

Cell phone: 239-565-5845

Email: mulrich@...