From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Poppa Bear
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:24 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Address book

You can do this with ITunes. It is typically all on the first page
when you plug your I Phone and start tabbing. I did it for a client
about a month ago for the first time and it took about five minutes. I
may be able to find the article in my history, but I just did a quick
google search at the time and followed the steps. HTH

On 9/16/16, Lauren Snyder <princessesrule@...> wrote:
I am trying to do it the other way round; I want to transfer my contacts
from my IPhone to my Outlook email.

Is this possible?