From: "Lauren Snyder " <princessesrule@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 4:13 PM
Subject: How to run as administrator in outlook 2016

I am running windows 10 with John 17 and have outlook 2016. I can't seem to change account settings in Outlook 2016 and was able to once when the tech changed it to run as administrator. How do I get outlook to run as administrator again? I tried right clicking on it, but do not see a choice to run as administrator. Please advise, thanks.

Sincerely,

Lauren Snyder, Ph.D.
Sent from my iPhone

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14138 (20160917) __________