From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Robert Logue
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 12:54 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: autoplay in Windows 10

Did that but it didn't work.
I finally got it working so I'm not sure what went wrong the first few times.

Bob

On 9/15/2016 7:12 PM, Soronel Haetir wrote:
type "autoplay" into the start menu search box and hit enter when
autoplay settings pops up.

On 9/15/16, Robert Logue <bobcat11@...> wrote:
How do I get to autoplay settings in Windows 10? This is not the
anniversery edition.

I'm trying to use Dropbox photo backup from my iPhone. I hear the
notification from autoplay when I plug in the device. But, I can't
click on it. I thought you could just left click whith Jaws when you
hear a notification. But, that doesn't bring up the option.

Can not find autoplay in settings either.

So, I can't do the Dropbox backup till I can get to that setting.

Thanks.

Bob