Re: Address book

I sync my contacts via Outlook.com, i.e. my iPhone gets contacts from my Outlook.com online account where initially they were on my computer in Outlook. I assume you must have information maybe in the incorrect fields since this all works as it should for me. It maybe a bit of work, but if you use let's say Outlook on the computer to clean up your contacts, make sure all the information is in the correct fields and that phone numbers are properly entered with a "+1" for North American number or whatever country code they may have it should all work well.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 11:48 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Address book

Lauren:

For what it's worth, I have the opposite question:

Is there a way to transfer your Outlook 2016 contacts list to an iPhone 6?

I am not optimistic.

A few weeks ago, when I set up my iPhone to work with Outlook e-mail, it imported all of my contacts to my iPhone. It really made a mess of my contacts list, and, after that, whenever I texted someone, the texts went to e-mail addresses instead of phone numbers.

Needless to say, I abandoned that operation.

Not trying to confuse things; just reporting my experience.

Dr. Tom Behler from Michigan