Re: strange issue.

Bill White

It seems to be a problem with Internet Explorer not recognizing some of the newer features on web pages. Then it tries to bring up the web page in compatibility mode. Then it chokes or crashes.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 11:27 AM
Subject: strange issue.

Hello list ken with a question just now for not the first time while listening to pandora the music suddenly stopped.  after a minute or so an alert came on saying, “a problem with this webpage caused internet explorer to close and reopen the tab.  I’ve only noticed this on IE.  is it a problem with pandora or is it a problem with IE?  similarly that very unclear message that says, A problem has caused so and so app to stop working windows is checking for a solution.  I haven’t ever been told what the undefined problem or solution is so can’t correct it obviously.  does anyone know  why this happens again and again on IE seemingly?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14134 (20160916) __________

http://www.eset.com