From: "Ralph Supernaw" <rhs@softhome.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 25, 2011 06:33
Subject: Paragraphs read twice with JFW 13 and Outlook 2007

I'm using JFW 13 with Outlook 2007. Jaws reads a paragraph twice (repeats
the paragraph) when I use the control+up arrow or control+down arrow to read
paragraphs. This has been the case for the last couple beta versions of JFW
13 and with the final version. I submitted bug reports during the beta
testing but received no response. Is there something I can adjust for this
not to happen?

Thanks.