strange issue.

ken lawrence

Hello list ken with a question just now for not the first time while listening to pandora the music suddenly stopped.  after a minute or so an alert came on saying, “a problem with this webpage caused internet explorer to close and reopen the tab.  I’ve only noticed this on IE.  is it a problem with pandora or is it a problem with IE?  similarly that very unclear message that says, A problem has caused so and so app to stop working windows is checking for a solution.  I haven’t ever been told what the undefined problem or solution is so can’t correct it obviously.  does anyone know  why this happens again and again on IE seemingly?