Re: Rosetta Stone

multi 85

Hi
Unfortunately that software is inaccessible. I don't really think
there are good accessible language-learning softwares available.
For French and Spanish, there are many resources that could help that
are not computer-based. If you want, drop me an email off-list and
I'll ask my friend to email you a list and you can maybe talk to him,
he's trying Spanish and wants to still do French.

On 9/14/16, HH. Smith Jr. <teos1@islands.vi> wrote:
Hi Guys,

To my bilingual learners, I bought Rosetta Stone for my wife who is also
visually impaired and uses JAWS. Does anyone have any experience with the
software. Any tips or tricks would be greatly appreciated. She wants to
learn French and Spanish but necessarily in that order.