Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying Clickable At The End Of Every Line In A PDF Document

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

I have never read any pdf documents through the Internet browser, whether it be Internet Explorer or Firefox. Reading pdf's through the Internet browser has always been problematic at best.
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Behler
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 4:30 PM
Subject: Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying Clickable At The End Of Every Line In A PDF Document

Bill:

I saved the PDF document, and then read it separately, and it became much more readable.

There were still some formatting issues, but at least I didn’t get the word “clickable”  at the end of every line.

Thanks for the tip, although it is disturbing that the document can’t be read on line via Firefox any more.

Tom Behler