From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of John Gurd
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 5:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10, JAWS 17 and sluggishness

I had similar issues and ended up doing a clean install of Windows 10 which helped a lot. It's a big job as it means reinstalling all your programs and potentially some drivers so not to be taken lightly. Having said that although Internet Explorer 11 is working better it still freezes and crashes from time to time. One day I'll get around to installing another browser.
That's certainly a less drastic step than reinstalling Windows 10 (smiles).

John