From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of ken lawrence via Groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:35 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws 18 release?

Hi list, a question.  looking on the FS website I saw that the public beta of jaws 18 is available.  I usually don’t download a beta version, does anyone on list know when the final version of 18 is coming out?  also for anyone who has downloaded that beta, how well does it work with the edge browser and the windows 10 mail app and groove music?