Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying Clickable At The End Of Every Line In A PDF Document

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

I realized that he meant JAWS Settings Center.

Eventually, I just called Microsoft Disability, and she at least extricated Internet Explorer from Firefox, as when I opened IE, I was getting Firefox. She proceeded to tell me that Firefox was not a Microsoft product, but I told her that I realized that. However, I told her that Edge was not accessible, and as far as Edge was to me, it would be like for her to go on the net, but that any time she was on it, her monitor went out, would not work; therefore, she could not do anything. She said she'd submit a report, and that it had been brought to her attention before.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying Clickable At The End Of Every Line In A PDF Document

Bill,

I presume that "Open Firefox" step should either be "Open Firefox then open JAWS settings" or just "Open JAWS settings." The things described after "Open Firefox" are not a part of the Firefox options and Firefox does not have a settings center.

This threw me for a loop for a few moments when I was reading it.
--
Brian

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.

~ William James

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.