From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 11:07 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying Clickable At The End Of Every Line In A PDF Document

Bill,

I presume that "Open Firefox" step should either be "Open Firefox then open JAWS settings" or just "Open JAWS settings." The things described after "Open Firefox" are not a part of the Firefox options and Firefox does not have a settings center.

This threw me for a loop for a few moments when I was reading it.
--
Brian

~ William James