Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying Clickable At The End Of Every Line In A PDF Document

Bill,

         I presume that "Open Firefox" step should either be "Open Firefox then open JAWS settings" or just "Open JAWS settings."   The things described after "Open Firefox" are not a part of the Firefox options and Firefox does not have a settings center.

         This threw me for a loop for a few moments when I was reading it.
--
Brian

         ~ William James