Re: How To Stop Jaws From Saying Clickable At The End Of Every Line In A PDF Document

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

How to stop JAWS from saying "clickable" on websites

Hi, Tom. Open Firefox.

  In

"Settings Center"

under the

"Web / HTML / PDFs"

category, there is a subcategory labeled

"Miscellaneous"

Under

"Miscellaneous"

there is a setting labeled

"Indicate Element Attribute"

Unchecking this setting will stop Jaws from saying

"Clickable"