From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On
Behalf Of John Gurd
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2016 8:26 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10, JAWS 17 and sluggishness

I had similar issues and ended up doing a clean install of
Windows 10 which helped a lot. It's a big job as it means
reinstalling all your programs and potentially some drivers
so not to be taken lightly. Having said that although
Internet Explorer 11 is working better it still freezes and
crashes from time to time. One day I'll get around to
installing another browser.
That's certainly a less drastic step than reinstalling
Windows 10 (smiles).

John