Re: Did you know any jaws script available for accounting packages?

Charles Coe

Hi, According to Freedom Scientific; Peach Tree works with JAWS.- You can check with them to be sure.

them --Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Adekoya Rasak
Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2016 2:40 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Did you know any jaws script available for accounting packages?

Hello Friends,

I', an accountant before I lose my sight four years ago. I will like to know if their is anyone who knows if there are jaws script that work with software like peachtree or sage. and if not, did you know any accounting software that could work very well with jaws for a blind person.

I will be glad to hear from you.
Regard.

--
ADEKOYA, Rasak.
|Leadership, Management & Content Consultant
360Connect.

If you want to significantly multiply your productivity & profit, talk to me.
M: 2348034829045.
T: @iamrasakadekoya
W: www.360connect.com.ng
E: engageus@...