From: Keyboard Player [mailto:jrmt10@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, Sep 8, 2016 5:27 PM EST
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Reading Text Captions in Youtube Videos

Does anyone know how to get Jaws to read text on the screen in YouTube
videos? I like to watch this guy's reviews, but he puts text on the
screen rather than speaking, and all you hear is silence in between
the clips he reviews. I tried to turn on closed captions/subtitles,
but it only read the part I could already hear, very slowly, and
didn't do anything with the text. The link to one of his videos is
here. I do have to warn you, though, that this is a review of British
PSA's, and they are pretty creepy, so if you get disturbed easily you
might not want to watch this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaUVFGpjTUM
Thanks in advance for your help.

.