From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sharon
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2016 10:08 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Jaws and Anti-Virus

What are people using with Windows 7? Is any antivirus program at all accessible with Jaws or any screen program for that matter?

I got rid of AVG because it was not playing nicely with System Access.

Now I have Avast installed, but cannot seem to choose any actions like fix automatically. It does not seem to be at all accessible. Thoughts?

Sharon