why can't I access MLB scores

ken lawrence

Hi list, the Jaws research it is only working with weather. It says to enter a search in the mm/dd/yyyy format a two digit month, a two digit day then the four digit year but no matter what I try the research it says Jaws found no results. both when history is retained or not retained. I can’t read MLB scores. any idea why since for some reason now NFB newsline has made the Associated press sports section worse they seem to now get the ticker so now instead of game recaps, you now get every pitching change, every hit or scoring update as it is happening. there are over 100 or 200 items in that section now. it is absolutely useless. you can tell it is a ticker because of the letters and numbers at the beginning of each item. I just want scores and summaries.