Re: 18.1 Beta Speaker Behavior

anil adivishnu

any way why your using JFW18 there is int much new feachures in JFW 18
I think the Freedomscientific Grouth has stap I think the nvda is
improving sorry.

On 9/8/16, Dave Mitchell <mitch@orbitelcom.com> wrote:
Hi All: I note slight speech hesitation and a little speaker pop when 18.1
begins initial speech. After this noticeable uneven start, most subsequent
speech seems to roll along as has been the case with 17.
I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed this as, at least to me, it
is annoying. I use the Eloquence voice. Thanks, Mitch

“Disappointments should be cremated, not embalmed.”
(Henry Haskins)