From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kelby
carlson
Sent: September 8, 2016 11:02 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Typing on the BrailleSense with JAWS

All,

I have my BrailleSense connected to Jaws as a braille display.
However, I cannot seem to access the "BrailleIn' feature that the manual
describes in order to type into documents. At the moment when I type
lettersthey perform different functions rather than inserting text into the
document. Anyone know how to go about getting this to work?