how to import ms access tables into sql management studio developer 64 bit 2014

Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@...>

Hi. was wondering, got sql management studio, and created a ms access database, now how to import my access tables into sql management studio, when I try this, and run as admin, get error messages saying the process is running, the files are in another program, but I don’t open them, using sql management studio development 64 bit version. Any tips, links, or is there a script I can run, to get these tables into sql management studio 2014.

Thanks.