From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2016 10:52 AM
Subject: Re: Notepad/Wordpad

Okay, turns out my screen was rotated. We got that straightened out
and it seems to have fixed the Notepad issue. I deleted the Wordpad
configuration file as well, but that problem still remains.

On 9/7/16, kelby carlson <kelbycarlson@gmail.com> wrote:
Is that in the app data directory?

On 9/7/16, Dave Carlson <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
In your shared settings folder. Delete any file that has the name
notepad.xxx and wordpad.xxx. There may be more than one with different
extensions.

Dave Carlson