From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 06, 2016 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: Notepad/Wordpad

How would I go about finding those key combinations? I don't think
that's what happened but it's worth checking.

On 9/5/16, Dave Carlson <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Cousin Kelty,

By any chance are you using a laptop? If so, there's a way using
combination

keystrokes to rotate the screen 90, 180, and 270 degrees with some
graphics

cards. If that has happened, some programs may just not work at all. Do
you

have someone sighted who can look at your screen?

Dave Carlson