From: "kelby carlson" <kelbycarlson@...>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2016 12:03 AM
Subject: Reading by Paragraph in Wordpad

When I try to scroll by paragraphs in Wordpad, I have to push
control-down arrow twice to move to the next paragraph; when I do it
once it merely repeats the paragraph I am currently on. JAWS 17,
Windows 10. Anyone know what the deal is?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 14080 (20160906) __________

http://www.eset.com