Re: Jaws and Anti-Virus--what do you mean?

Sharon

I just can’t figure out how to do anything with it.

Sharon

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Sandra Streeter
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2016 11:55 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jaws and Anti-Virus--what do you mean?

Hello, all:

Sharon, I can understand disgruntlement with a particular product line; just wish you had been a little more specific—what did you not like about Avast? I’m a totally blind JAWS user and have had relatively little trouble with it, but I’m sure we’d all like to hear more so we can avoid the product, the pitfalls if we do decide to go with Avast or whatever. Thanks!

Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince