From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 14:20
Subject: Re: JAWS Kinesis keyboard layout

I found this in Jaws Help:
"For those of you who are using any of the Kinesis keyboards,
select kinesis as this implements the features of these keyboards."
So, then I searched Wikipedia for Kinesis Keyboards and found:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinesis_(keyboard)

Chris

At 01:37 PM 10/24/2011, you wrote:

Dear Friends,

In JAWS keyboard settings, we have three options - Desktop, Laptop
& Kinesis. While the first two keyboard settings are
self-explanatory, the Kinesis setting is not.

Kindly inform me as to when the Kinesis keyboard setting in JAWS
would be used. Also, is there any list of keystrokes for this
keyboard setting?

Thanking you all in advance for any & all assistance.

Regards
Mr. Sameer Latey
Mumbai, India