Re: posting on YouTube

anil adivishnu

if your useing firefox you can not abele to post a caments so use ie
or google chrom

On 8/31/16, Keyboard Player <jrmt10@gmail.com> wrote:
Press h until you see the heading that says comments. Sometimes this
takes a while to load, and it's kind of a pain. When you get that
heading, scroll down with your arrow key and you will hear, "Add a
public comment." Press enter on that and there will be an edit box.
Hit e until you hear edit, and hit enter to get into forms mode, and
then you can start typing. If you don't have a YouTube account, when
you click add a public comment you will be prompted to create a Google
Plus page. This should be easier since you're using Gmail, but I'm
not sure what all the procedure is to do this since they've changed it
so many times and I've had a YouTube account since 2006. I hope that
helps.

On 8/29/16, Sandra Streeter <sandrastreeter381@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, all,

I just got done watching a couple videos about The Carpenters, and wanted
make comments, but haven’t figured out how, with JAWS. Any direction,
appreciated!
Sandra
"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is
invisible to the eye." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery
The Little Prince