Re: A Question About Selecting/Using A Different Voice for Narrator via the Freedom Scientific TTS Download Site in Windows 10, Anniversary Edition

Mark

Hello Feliciano,

First, let me apologize to everyone for the typo in the word "Narrator".

Second, the default Narrator voices are available in the Narrator Settings
drop-down list.

I was hoping to use one of the Freedom Scientific Jaws voices with Narrator.

You mentioned Sappi 5 voices.

Are not all of the additional Jaws voices, available for download, Sappi 5?

As I stated previously, I downloaded a Vocalizer Expressive voice and it
definitely does not appear as being available for Narrator. Or perhaps I
have not installed it correctly.

Mark