From: Debbie Kessler
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2011 9:50 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: JAWS Scripting for a new application

This is an area that Rehab should have looked into a long time ago; funding
for small businesses to get their proprietary programs scripted. A lot of
money has been spent through schools to have people trained only to have
much unaccessible because of specialty programs.
Debbie, Chaz & Jessie
e-mail: jessesgirl@earthlink.net