From: Mark
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 11:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: A Question About Selecting/Using A Different Voice for Narator via the Freedom Scientific TTS Download Site in Windows 10, Anniversary Edition

Hello Everyone,

I could have sworn that I read somewhere, either on this list or on the web,
that it is possible to use any of the Jaws TTS engines with Narator.

In fact, now that I think about it, the people at the Microsoft acessability
line told me this, a while ago.

However, I just downloaded and installed a Vocalizer Expressive TTS engine
from Freedom Scientific and when I open the Voices drop-down list in
Narator, it is not listed as one of my options.

Did I download the wrong TTS engine?

All comments greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Mark