From: Mark
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 4:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Windows 10 Version 16 07 Narrator Download Manual Link

This is very helpful, Mike, thank you.

Mark

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2016 6:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Howdy All,

i put together a folder of the Windows 10 Narrator manual from the links
from the Microsoft help page. The link to the Microsoft help page is below,
& a Dropbox download link is below that with the files in both.DOCX & .TXT
formats.

MS Page:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/22798/windows-10-narrator-get-start
ed