From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kelby carlson
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2016 11:09 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: JAWS and MS Word 2016

Pressing f6 does not do anything as the whole window appears to be frozen. When it does do something it simply says "document pain"
repeatedly but without me being able to move or type.

The start screen option is unchecked; that doesn't appear to be the problem.

On 9/4/16, david <davidmac1957@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello;
Try the following;

1, open word,
2, now press alt+f=file,
T=options,
3, now shift+tab until you hear jaws say something like, Show the
Start screen when this application starts By default the box is most
likely checked use spacebar to uncheck, now tab to ok button, press
enter.