Re: Information Balloons

James Homuth

The concept predates windows 10, actually. windows 7, at least, called them help baloons. Things like letting  you know there were Windows updates available, or that your antivirus was turned off.

From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: September-04-16 11:47 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Information Balloons

Can someone give an example of when a balloon appears?

I am trying to figure out what this thing is and nothing is jumping out at me.  I know toasts and dialog boxes, but I simply cannot seem to pull up any instance where I've gotten what I'd think of as a balloon though it's obvious that any Windows 10 user would encounter them just based on the exchange here.

--
Brian

         ~ William James