From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of kelby
carlson
Sent: Saturday, September 3, 2016 6:57 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: JAWS and MS Word 2016

All,

I have just gotten a new PC with MS Office 2016. I have already set up
Word how I want it, including modfiying the trust center so that files
don't open in protected view. However, when I attempt to open a file
that was created on my old laptop, Word opens but Jaws cannot seem to
move around the screen. If I press alt-f4 the document actually seems
to appear properly, but only for a couple of seconds.

Obviously this is a pretty significant problems as I do most of my
work with Word documents. Does anyone know what's going on? I am using
JAWS 17; is there a setting I need to change?