From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jodie Hoger
Sent: 31 August 2016 07:16
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Changing read only format when opening word 13 doc

Hi List,
A bit desperate here. Using word 13 and latest JFW.
Every time I open a word doc in outlook it opens in read only format. It is driving me nuts.
What setting do I need to change so that it word files open in an editable format when I open them from Outlook?
Thanks, Jo

Sent from my iPhone

Registered Office: Hillfields, Burghfield Common, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 3YG. A company limited by
guarantee registered in England and Wales (291646) and a charity registered in England and Wales
(209617) and Scotland (SC038979).

Tel: 0118 9835555
Website: www.guidedogs.org.uk
Email: guidedogs@guidedogs.org.uk