Re: Question about upgrading

Zachary Abernathy <zabernathy@...>

Very true.
Regards,

"If I fall short of my goals in life, I guarantee it won't be because of my lack of Vision."

On Aug 30, 2016, at 13:37, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Zachary,

             I think that presuming realtime changes in rollout scheduling secondary to telemetry data or, possibly, the lack thereof, is a bit too optimistic.  I do know that it's aggregated and those aggregate results are closely monitored by humans who can raise the red flag to stop something dead in its tracks mighty quickly.

             Last year I had downloaded and burned one of the Win10 ISOs mere hours before it was pulled due to error reporting from the system health feature where you can exercise some degree of control over how extensive that data is under the Privacy Settings, Feedback & diagnostics pane.   It's taking longer for Microsoft to roll out the Anniversary Update than any of the prior ones I can think of, by a long shot, and that speaks volumes as far as I'm concerned.  Much better late than on time and disastrous.
--
Brian

         ~ William James